Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I am back

The sabbatical that I took from writing weekly postings for my blog encouraged me to redefine the publishing structure for “Marketing Geek”. It helped to take a step back and look at the overall blog and marketing industry.

In the future this blog will be different in a few ways:
  • It will have more frequent postings. I will attempt to write something daily or at minimum every other day, including the week-end.
  • The posting will be shorter, less elaborated, it will contain more emerging thoughts, ideas, and references than thought out POV on different topics
  • I will write more about things that I experience in my life as a marketing executive, still always focussed on content issues, not political context issues that are irrelevant for a insightful discussion about marketing

Some things about this blog will not change:

  • There will be no industry or company rumors or person specific news that seem to dominate most blogs more and more.
  • The blog tone will continue to be professional and respectful
  • I am looking forward to engage in conversation with blog readers and people who leave comments but it will not be the focus of the blog. I encourage everyone who is reading the blog to comment on a topical level and advance my ideas. That should be the focus, not necessarily a back and forth between myself and the reader’s comments.

I am back and I am looking forward to be “Marketing Geek” again.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! Welcome back, let's do it.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to have you back. I am looking forward to more of your inspiring insights and stories.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous seslisohbet said...

Thank you for sharing a nice article.
Congratulations on your posts, not go from your site successful.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Tredence Analytics said...

Tredence boosts your profit scale with best ever analytic tools in the market with AI-enabled Supply Chain Management (SCM) and enables machine learning/artificial intelligence and deep learning to enlarge your company's profit and also by analysing the flow of Good & Services on large and complex data volumes to handle various types of data for complex solvation.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home